Accredit Your Program
The Institute of Advanced Medical Education provides many accreditation services for continued medical education content such as lectures, events, and courses. There are several ways you can get can create your institutional CME program using IAME.
Third Party Providership
- We make sure you are compliant with ACCME regulations and teach you all the ins and outs of the ACCME Accredited CME program.
- We currently provide third-party providership to major medical journals, nationally recognized medical societies, private physician groups, private companies, and others.
- A program that is tailored to the specific needs of your practice/institution
- Instructors from our usual word class teaching team
- Any combination of lectures, workshops, and hands-on instruction
- Fees that, in most cases, cost least than your group’s travel to a conference
Become a Premium Course Instructor on IAME's Platform
Are you an expert in your field or for your company? Do you have lectures or courses you want to convert to quality CME that has ACCME category 1 PRA credit awarded? Do you want to sell/distribute your evidence-based material that is free from commercial bias on our platform? If you are eligible are a brief disclosure process and your course, the editorial feedback, the hosting, and CME accreditation of your course without the hassle and expense of paying the $7500 to $10000 fee that many state and nationally accredited providers will charge you. We offer this partnership to qualified experts on a percentage fee basis which eliminates much of the upfront cost. Once we have determined you’re qualified, your content is valid and free from commercial bias, we are a good fit, and you have agreed to the terms of service, we will have your course published and on our platform in a short period of time. Your course will then gain the benefit of the IAME reputation, thousands of page views a day, and exposure to our massive membership and newsletter. You can the distribute and promote your course as you please. Contact us for further information.