Why Use IAME for Your Online CME?
IAME has been a leading provider of CME in ultrasound since 1991 and, in 2000, we became one of the very first to offer online CME. Since then many thousands of sonographers and sonologists in the US, Canada and abroad have made IAME their personal CME provider for at home learning.
Here’s what IAME’s program of online CME offers you:
- Over 140 courses and growing all the time
- Modality specific topics that include OB-GYN, vascular, breast, MSK, physics and abdomen
- Course are AMA Category 1 and accepted by ARDMS, Sonography Canada, CCI and most accrediting bodies such as AIUM and IAC. (There are also lots of ARRT Category A course too)
- Affordable pricing that suits even the most budget conscious user
- Your own personal account where you can keep track of your CME activities, print certificates, get deadline reminders and more.
- Outstanding authors and presenters like Philippe Jeanty, Fred Kremkau, Marsha Neumyer and Joseph Polak, to name but a few.
Did you know...?
IAME WAS FIRST WITH ONLINE ULTRASOUND CME BACK IN 2001
AND IS ONE OF THE ONLY CME PROVIDERS WITH A DIRECT CONNECTION TO YOUR CME BANK AT ARDMS/APCA AND CCI.
When you complete coursework at IAME your record is transmitted directly to ARDMS/APCA or CCI. You never again have to worry about recordkeeping or audits because they recognize our courses and already know what you’ve completed.