There are several ways you can create your own institutional CME program using IAME:
1. Third party providership: You develop your course and IAME empowers you to designate your evidence based contining medical education program to award AMA category 1 PRA credits.
- We make sure you are compliant with ACCME regulations and teach you all the ins and outs of ACCME Accredited CME program direction.
- We currently provide third party providership to major medical journals, nationally recognized medical societies, private physician groups, private companies, and others.
2. IAME offers customized courses on demand. If you have a group that would like us to bring a specific program into your facility we can provide:
- a program that is tailored to the specific needs of your practice/institution
- instructors from our usual world class teaching team
- any combination of lectures, workshops and hands-on instruction
- CME credits for all participants
- fees that, in most cases, cost less than your group's travel to a conference.