CME Credit Information
- Describe the vascular anatomy of the liver and common anatomic variations.
- Discuss the most common hepatoportal disorders and the associated alterations in blood flow.
- Define the systematic sonographic evaluation of a patient with suspected hepatoportal disease.
- Relate the most commonly encountered portosystemic collateral pathways in patients with portal hypertension.
- Describe sonographic features of TIPS dysfunction.
This course qualifies for 2 Category A credits and is accepted by the ARRT. The Reference Number and Expiration Date will appear on your certificate.
These credits are also accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
Faculty & Disclosure
Marsha M. Neumyer, BS, RVT, FSDMS, FSVU, FAIUM
Vascular Diagnostic Educational Services
Vascular Resource Associates
Harrisburg, PA USA
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Marsha Neumyer discloses no such relationships exist.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.