CME Credit Information
Meets the criteria for ARRT Category A credits for radiologic technologists. Physicians should not use these courses.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Have an accurate understanding of the stereotactic breast biopsy accreditation process
- Know the initial requirements, as well as the continuing education necessary for those working in the stereotactic breast biopsy setting
- Appreciate the importance of tracking biopsy outcomes
- Recognize some of the common pitfalls that can occur during the stereotactic breast biopsy procedure
- Understand the importance of accurate tissue marker placement
This course qualifies for Category A credits and is accepted by the ARRT.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Faculty & Disclosure
Statmatia V. Destounis, MD, FACR, FSBI
Elizabeth Wende Breast Care LLC
Rochester, New York
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, all individuals in control of the content of this CME tutorial are required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Dr. Destounis discloses no relevant relationships with commecial interests.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.