CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
After completing this activity, the participant will:
- Learn different manifestations of infective endocarditis
- Learn tips and tricks of infective endocarditis.in prosthetic valves
- Diagnose infective endocarditis with echocardiography
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Sonographers: These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), Sonography Canada, Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) and most other organizations.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Estimated Time for Completion
Sergei Yakovlev MD
Cardiac Imaging Consultant
I.V. Davidovsky Clinical Hospital
N.N.Blokhin Russian Oncological Scientific Center
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Dr. Yakovlev discloses no such relationships exist.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.