CME Credit Information
Meets the criteria for ARRT Category A credits for radiologic technologists. Physicians should not use these courses.
After participating in Fundamentals of Non-Invasive Vascular Testing, Part 2 the participant will:
1. Identify the three basic types of duplex ultrasound transducers used for vascular testing
2. Describe images according to imaging plane and anatomic location
3. Interpret set-up of Doppler color bar and spectral grid
4. Assess normal flow direction based on image and Doppler orientation
5. Employ proper angle correction during exams
Physicians, sonographers and others who perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound.
This course qualifies for Category A credits and is accepted by the ARRT. The Reference Number and Expiration Date will appear on your certificate.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Faculty & Disclosure
Patricia (Tish) Poe, BA RVT FSVU
Vascular Laboratory Educator and Consultant
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Patricia Poe discloses no such relationships exist.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.