CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
After completing this activity, the participant will:
- List the common types of vascular arteritis
- Describe the ultrasound appearance of vascular arteritis
- List the most frequent vessels impacted by the type of vascular arteritis
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
For further information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Ann Marie Kupinski, PhD RVT RDMS
Professor of Radiology, Albany Medical College, Albany NY
North Country Vascular Diagnostics, Inc, Altamont NY
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, all individuals in control of the content of this CME tutorial are required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Ann Marie Kupinski, PhD RVT RDMS discloses no such relationships exist.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity
has relationships with commercial interests.