CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
After completing this activity, the participant will:
- Enhance clinical practice by promoting personalized treatment approaches for AFib patients.
- Improving clinicians’ understanding of drug interactions and management strategies.
- Fostering better adherence to the latest evidence-based guidelines for anticoagulation therapy.
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals who are involved in the care of patients on anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
Dr. Pradeep Chandra, DO
Dr. Osler Guzon, MD
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Dr. Pradeep Chandra, Dr. Osler Guzon, and Lauren Littrell disclose no such relationships exist.
IAME has assessed conflict of interest with its faculty, authors, editors, and any individuals who were in a position to control the content of this CME activity. Any identified relevant conflicts of interest have been mitigated. IAME's planners, content reviewers, and editorial staff disclose no relationships with ineligible entities