CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
After completing this activity, the participant will:
- Recognize the most commonly encountered fetal arrhythmias
- Perform a comprehensive ultrasound assessment to characterize a particular arrhythmia
- Differentiate between benign and more serious fetal arrhythmias
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), Sonography Canada and most other credentialing organizations.
For further information on the applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Estimated Time for Completion
David E. Abel MD
Chairperson, Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Ultrasound Web Based Training Committee
Volunteer Clinical Faculty
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of California San Francisco
San Francisco, California
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Dr. Abel discloses no financial interests with commercial interests.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.