CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
After completing this activity, the participant will:
- Understand the updated Consensus Panel guidelines published in 2013 regarding threatened abortion.
- Understand what constitutes pregnancy failure and what constitutes pregnancy of uncertain viability.
- Be able to recommend appropriate follow up studies.
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), Sonography Canada and most other credentialing organizations.
For further information on the applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Anthony L. Filly MD
Chairman, Dept of Medicine
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor
Palo Alto, California
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Tony Filly MD discloses no financial interests with commercial interests.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.