CME Credit Information
* AMA PRA Category 1™
Number of Credits:
- After completing this activity, the participant will:
- Recognize imaging and non-imaging components of noninvasive vascular testing
- Differentiate types of waveforms presented for interpretation
- Critically assess image and waveform data for quality duplex studies
- Identify normal and abnormal findings
- Interpret data to create a meaningful report
- Review and assess case studies
- Physicians, sonographers, and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
* AMA PRA Category 1™ credits are used by physicians and other groups like PAs and certain nurses. Category 1 credits are accepted by the ARDMS, CCI, and Sonography Canada.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
Patricia (Tish) Poe, BA RVT FSVU
Vascular Laboratory Educator and Consultant
In compliance with the Essentials and Standards of the ACCME, the author of this CME tutorial is required to disclose any significant financial or other relationships they may have with commercial interests.
Patricia Poe discloses no such relationships exist.
No one at IAME who had control over the planning or content of this activity has relationships with commercial interests.