Your One-Stop Source for SRU Guidelines on Ovarian Cysts
Get evidence-based and expert consensus guidelines for assessing and managing simple ovarian cysts. Tailored for OB/GYN doctors, NPs, PAs, sonographers, and radiologists. Take this course now.
The way healthcare providers approach ovarian cysts has changed significantly. With this educational course covering SRU multidisciplinary consensus guidelines, we aim to give you a robust understanding of when follow-up imaging is necessary and when it is not, thus preventing unintentional harm from unnecessary procedures.
Who Should Take This Course?
- OB/GYN Doctors
- Radiologists that interpret OB/GYN ultrasound
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Sonographers preparing for the ARDMS Triennium
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding Ovarian Cysts: Delineate between cysts that require action and those that do not.
- Navigating SRU Guidelines: Leverage evidence-based and expert consensus recommendations for effective decision-making.
- Patient Assessment: Consider menstrual status, cyst characteristics, and patient symptoms to make informed decisions.
- Optimizing Reporting: Learn how dictation can influence clinical decisions and how to avoid unintentional misdirection.
- Avoid Unnecessary Follow-ups: Save your patients from undue stress and costs.
- Earn CME Credits: This course is ACCME accredited and allows you to earn CME credits for OB/GYN, Sonography, and Radiology.
- Up-to-date Guidelines: Stay abreast of the latest SRU guidelines.
- Unlimited CME Membership starts at only $79.99. This course is included in our Unlimited CME Membership plans.
- Group Rates Available
Don’t miss this chance to enhance your skill set and offer your patients the best possible care.
Is this course ACCME accredited?
Yes, this course is ACCME accredited, making it eligible for CME credits in OB/GYN CME, Sonography CME, and Radiology CME.
What is the ARDMS Triennium?
ARDMS Triennium is a three-year period in which registered sonographers must earn continuing medical education credits. ARDMS/APCA accepts AMA PRA Category 1™ credits.
How long is the course?
The course can be completed in 6-8 hours, but you’ll have access to the material for 1 year after enrollment.
Optimize your patient care and clinical decision-making by enrolling today!
Contact Us for more information.
Keywords: Simple Ovarian Cyst, OB/GYN CME, Radiology CME, Sonography CME, Sonographer, ARDMS Triennium, ACCME Accredited